Monday, September 17, 2007

Stamp Club Sharing....

I wanted to share some of the cards I've taught lately for my Stampin' Clubs. It's been fun to have the monthly clubs to prepare for. It at least gets me into my Scrapbook Room at least once a month!!!


Here's the info on the cards: This is the fun pocket card inspired by Cambria Turnbow's blog. http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/ I made my card SU! friendly by using our Creepy Crawly paper and a bunch of punches and the new Batty For You set. This one turned out SOO cute! Now I need to order more Creepy Crawly paper though....we had fun with this one.


The next card I taught was using the Scalloped Punch to make flowers! Love this!! I used the scalloped punch and then cut slits along each scallop to create the flower. The center is done with crystal effects and microbeads! I love tempting turqouise..such a fun color!


This card uses the new Big Flowers set, the scallop punch and the new In Colors Doublestitched ribbon. Gotta love that ribbon! I am a ribbon and punch guru so this is so fun! This card is the 5 by 5 size. I'm hoping to carve out some more time this week to stamp..if I do I'll be sure to share! =)



No comments: