Friday, November 23, 2007

Never Too Late for Halloween

Since I was super sick on Halloween I kind of missed out on all the fun activities and cute costumes!! Scott was great at taking photos though so we have some fun ones to share with you. I know it's a bit late to be talking about Halloween but these photos were just too cute that I had to share them!!

Our Cute Halloween Spooks! A Frog, a Monkey, a Snake and a Prairie Girl! Can you tell our family is run by boys? All those animals!!!

Now this is a great alternative when you have a three year old who doesn't want to get his hands all messy in the pumpkin!! Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin Kits! The great news is that you can use them with your potato head collection after Halloween is over!

Now this is a perplexing question....who is this strange kid trick or treating with my children??Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mb said...

I love the Halloween costumes! These pictures are great.