Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hair No Fair!

Ok, so I'm having a 'no fair' hair situation here!! The treatment I'm on right now is a drug called Taxol. Taxol is a drug that attacks the hair growth just as much as the treatment I was on in Nov/Dec. I thought that since my hair fell out in November and I didn't lose my lashes..I thought I was safe!!!

NO!!! I'm not safe...I am losing my eyebrows and eyelashes!! Shee whiz! I can't believe it. This is a sad day!! =( And to make matters worse...guess what I noticed this past week. My hair on my LEGS is growing back! What is that about??? Like I said it's not fair! How can I be losing eyebrows and lashes but the one place I don't want hair...my legs..and its growing back!!!

That's your humorous cancer tip of the week!! =)
Other than sore muscles & some other strange side effects I'm doing pretty well. I just finished week 5 of 12 of Taxol. I'm almost halfway there! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

Well, regardless of hair...you are gorgeous! Every Sunday, you just look beautiful! It's so good to see you feeling better and hear that this treatment is not as rough on your body!
Let me know if ever there is anything I can do for you!