Monday, January 14, 2008

Scrapbooking After 3 months off!

Hooray! I'm feeling a little more like HEIDI again because I actually scrapbooked a few pages last weekend when Kaylie and I decided to work in our craft room together. It's so fun! These pages are all from our trip to the Snow in Tahoe last Feb! Nothing like being a year behind!

I used my Cricut machine to cut out the SNOW title and used the Winter Bright scrappin kit for the page accents & papers. Makes it easy! Also used my new snowflake punch (thanks to Patty!) for the embellishments as well! You can't tell well in this photo but the top group photo shows us all in our sunglasses having a picnic in the snow because it was so HOT we didn't even need jackets and the snow sure melted quickly into slush!!
This was Kyler's first trip to the snow. He enjoyed exploring and napping his way through the trip! Fun memories! Tahoe-Feb 2007
Posted by Picasa

No comments: