Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A few of my favorites...

I have plans to do "All About Mom" simple scrapbooks for each of my children. I want them to have a photo journal of sorts for them to look back on all about ME! Since I'm usually scrapbooking about them I don't very often take photos of things that I like. So today I thought I'd start. Here are a few of my favorites.

Favorite New CD, my Mother's Day Gift, Clay Aiken's new CD "On My Way Here". I love Clay Aiken!

Favorite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice!
My favorite animals are frogs and turtles...and yes I collect all things frogs and turtles when occasion allows!
My favorite hobby is to stamp and scrapbook...this photo is from my stamping club last night. We made these cute 'purse scrapbooks'. Fun stuff!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: