Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Off to Stampin' Up! Convention

Well I'm very excited to be attending Stampin' Up!s 20th Convention with my good friend Rachel! I leave this afternoon for 3 days of excitement and stamping and great fun!! It's been 5 years since I've attended convention so I'm really excited to be going!

I just finished my 100 swap cards, thanks for much help from Scott, Jo Deann and Kaylynne...THANK YOU!!

So I'll trade 50 of each card and come home with 100 new card ideas! Yeah!! I'm excited! Watch for posts when I return of the fun from my trip!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jo Deann said...

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!! Have a great trip!
Jo Deann

Teresa said...

Have a great time at convention! I can't believe it's been five years since we went. Wish I could be there with ya. Have fun! =)

Grandma said...

Hi Heidi,
Just playing to see if I can leave a comment.
Love, Pam

Grandma said...

OK Heidi,
You have been home for over 24hrs, where is your blog about how much fun you had?????
Love, Pam