Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our baby turns two!! =(

It's a very sad and happy day all wrapped into one. I'm sad because my baby is growing up and I just can't believe it. He grew up so fast and he'll never be little again. How I'll miss that. At the same time its so fun to see him grow and learn and I'm grateful for the sweet person he is..what a blessing it is to have Kyler in our family.

Here he is having his pancake breakfast on his B-day!

I let Kyler pick out a special cereal for his day and he picked Lucky Charms...here he is picking out the marshmallows..and leaving any nutrition that may possibly be in this cereal, to disintegrate in the milk!!!
See Mommy! This is the good stuff!!
"Hmm...I sure love these 'mallows' and I wish Mommy let me eat them every day for breakfast instead of organic fiber bran flakes!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: