Monday, August 25, 2008

All Together Again!

Sunday was Jason's Homecoming from his mission to Louisville, Kentucky, spanish speaking. It was so wonderful to have the family all together again!! We decided we should take a family photo, since it had been 2+ years since we'd had all my siblings together in one place.

Ryan flew in from Utah (thanks Ryan!) for the special day and Amy was still in town too. So here you have us all...yes, from OLDEST to youngest..
Dad (old of course) Mom (just a little younger) Heidi (super old) Amy (not too old yet) Ryan (still young) and Jason (still a wee one)


It was so great to see everyone again. I'm so grateful for my wonderful family! I love you all! =)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kristen said...

What a cute family! I can't believe how much your brothers have changed, I still picture them as being 10 and 12 I think. The rest of you all look just the same :0)

Aly said...

Wow!!! I remember when we were in 4th grade together (Mrs. Fuersteneau sp?) and your mom was pregnant with Jason. My mom said she saw you all there from across the chapel. My little sisters even got up early for 9am church to come hear your brother's report from his mission.

mle1777 said...

Heidi - What a cute family! It's been forever and I've been wanting to get in contact with you and catch up. I only have an old e-mail address for you. Aly Foussat forwarded me your blog address, but I didn't get your e-mail. E-mail me at mle177@yahoo.com

Emily West Donnelly