Sunday, August 10, 2008

A new qualification for my resume...

Ok, so who knew that I'd be adding a new qualification to my resume this fall? Well, I am and its the part of Director for Elk Grove Musical Theater's junior cast production of
Yep! You got it..I'm going to be the director for the 32 member cast, children in 2nd through 6th grades! We had our auditions last week and it was fun to be on the 'other side' of the auditions! Usually I'm the one coaching my kids on how to read their lines, what to sing, etc. I have this week to decide on the casting for the play and our first rehearsal starts next Wednesday! I'm really excited (and a bit nervous) about this new endeavour that I'm undertaking, but I sure hope it'll be a great experience! Stay tuned and I'll share more photos as we approach the performance in November...
Until then..i guess my resume just got a little beefier (j/k!)...=)

2 comments:

stina said...

Wow! Sounds very fun! Have you ever done anything like this before??

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Hey heidi, My cousin is trying ut for that play. they are the Darms, Bev, bordan, and tanner. Let me know if you run into them.