Monday, November 24, 2008

Neurosurgeon---Dec 2nd

Well, we have to wait another week to really find out more about what's going on with me. They have scheduled me to meet with the Neurosurgeon on Dec 2nd and they assume that she will agree with the Radiation Oncologist about my Gamma Knife Surgery for Dec 5th.

We'll keep you posted in the meantime..but for now it seems I should try to enjoy my holiday week before I'm inundated with Dr. appointments and surgeries next week! I have 4 apts as of right now...phew!

Love, Heidi

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are a strong and inspirational person. I admire your great faith and positive attitude. We are sending good thoughts and love your way. We will keep your family in our prayers. Let me know if there is something we can do.
Thanks for your comments and support on our recent blog experience.