Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some last Cruise photos..


Well life went on after the cruise...IMAGINE THAT!!?? And I haven't posted all the photos I wanted to share yet...so I thought I should just throw a few more out there before its 2009!!

Here Scott and I are as we're leaving St. Maarten....up on one of the upper decks of the ship...
Here we are playing miniature golf...very fun and HOT!
One of the neatest things was rollerblading along this course on the front of the ship! It was awesome to look out and see blue sea as far as the eye could see!
Here I am in St. Maarten....i spent the morning being sick (thanks to a turbulent snorkel cruise) and so the afternoon was spent sitting on the beach (which still swayed all over) and doing a bit of shopping. =0) I will NEVER do a snorkel cruise again....no way! Scott enjoyed himself though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: