Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where Can I turn for peace?

Lately I've been dealing with a lot of challenges with my health. Sunday as I was sitting in church one of the songs we sang was entitled "Where Can I Turn For Peace?" It really brought comfort to me and I wanted to share some words from that hymn:

"Where Can I turn for peace? Where is my solace? When other sources cease to make me whole? Where when my aching grows, anger or malice...who, who can understand? He only one."

I know that no matter what trials I undergo, the Lord my Savior understands all and has endured all the pain that I have and all the pain I will endure and through Him I can find peace. Other sources may not be able to make me whole....but in a spiritual sense, the Lord can.

That's my thought for today!

Love, Heidi

No comments: