Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had to take a photo of our family in our matching Christmas outfits after church on Sunday. Merry Christmas from the Wrights!
Kaylie and I were twinners..so we had to take a photo...and yes I looked like I've gained about 25 pounds because my face is so puffy from the steroids I'm on. I've put on about 10 pounds between water and all the food I'm eating. It's quite strange. I won't be posting many photos of myself in the coming months...I just don't look like myself at all. It's very strange...but I have no control over any of it. That's the most frustrating part! I'm puffy and gaining weight and eating like a pig, and not sleeping and there isn't anything I can do! So, I just take a day at a time and I try to avoid looking in the mirror....=)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aly said...

Heidi, I still think you look great! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

stina said...

You do still look great! Enjoy that cute family this Christmas!