Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Dark Side....

As I've been tapering off this drug I've had a lot of darkness and at times I've felt like I'm in a very dark place. The past few days I feel like there is more light in my life which is a blessing. Anyhow..i thought of this scrapbook page I did recently when I was thinking about the darkness...the dark side is NOT a good place to be...whether in Star Wars or in health. =) I sure love how this scrapbook page turned out though--isn't it great...I'm grateful for the light I'm starting to see at the end of my tunnel.....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

RP said...

You are so good at those pages! I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel a little better. We have been praying for you!

Katie said...

I am grateful that you are feeling a little better day by day. So many people are praying for you from afar.