Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Father & Daughter & Mother & Son Time


Scott and Kaylie went to a Father Daughter Dance on Friday. The theme was Luau (Kaylie is wearing a Bright Floral Skirt) and so Scott thought he'd be funny and put sunscreen on his nose. As you can see in the photo below Kaylie had him take it off.. =)
Scott said he was one of the only ones at the dance without a Hawaiian print shirt. So I guess I need to buy him one! He has Hawaiian themed T-shirts, but not prints...but that's Scott..he's not into prints!

Dallyn and I had some mother and son time and made some cookies (Pillsbury from a roll....I'm really not up to much baking yet...give me a few more weeks to get my energy back) Dallyn's favorite part was getting to cut them all out and roll them in sugar. Dallyn is a great chef! Do you see what his shirt says?? HEY DJ!! I was so excited to find that shirt....since he's our DJ!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: