Monday, March 30, 2009

My Baby is Growing up!


Well this week was a momentous one for our family. Scott and I worked together to potty train Kyler and he was potty trained in just a few days!! He has been our easiest child to train..so that is a blessing!

I'm so happy to be out of the 'diapers' stage and yet a bit sad too. It makes me realize that I don't have a baby anymore and that I'm moving out of that stage of my life. I will miss the baby years but I look forward to enjoying my children as they grow up!

Yeah for Kyler!! We are so proud of you for being such a big boy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay for Kyler! I could tell he was a smart boy. =) It is sad to move out of the baby stage of life, but just think about how wonderful it is to not have to clean someone else's bum! I'm still waiting for that. =) Tell him Teresa says good job!

ricciquill said...

Hooray for Kylar! It is sad to move on to different stages knowing it is the last stage. There are so many fun ones ahead. :) That is what I keep reminding myslef. I need to work on Aleksia with the thumb sucking. She is 4 and still sucks her thumb, but honestly i am in no rush.