Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cathing up....Easter Time

Here are the kids in their cute Easter outfits! This year we had to be resourceful for Easter. I found Cam's shirt for $6 on clearance at Kohls. Dallyn is wearing Cam's shirt from 2 years back and Kyler is wearing Dallyn's shirt from two years back! So we are recycling the Easter clothes! Kaylie's shirt is from DI matched with a cute white skirt and sweater. It makes for a much cheaper ensemble than my usual Gymboree purchases!!

This year we celebrated with an Easter Bunny visit after Easter. On Easter we focused on the true meaning of Easter--all about Christ. Last week we wrote a letter to the Easter Bunny asking him to come a few days later. It worked out great! The children each received a Webkinz from the Easter bunny. A chipmunk for Kyler, a Heart Frog for Kaylie (matches Moms), a tree frog for Cam and a Dino for Dallyn!



Here's the whole family on Easter--Less Mom---I was in Utah and I missed my kids and Scott..but we celebrated when I returned home.

Kyler finding Easter eggs...isn't he cute?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the idea of writing the easter bunny a letter and asking him to come later. Great idea! You look great in your pics at the temple! Love Katie