Monday, May 18, 2009

Wicked!

Our good friends invited us to come to the city to see the musical Wicked with them. We took them up on this fun, spur of the moment offer, and spent a whirlwind 24 hours in San Fran. Thanks to my parents for watching the kids!!

It was such a fun musical and very cute! I was surprised given the strange title!! But it was a great twist on the untold story of the Wizard of Oz. We enjoyed it and we had great seats!!

These photos turned out kind of blurry since it was at night and the lighting was funky, but you get the idea!! Les Miserables is still by far my favorite musical but this was fun too. Someday I'll take Kaylie to see it and she'll enjoy it! =)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ricciquill said...

We went and saw Wicked a few years ago, We really enjoyed it. Glad ytou got the chance to go. :)

kristen said...

How fun. We just saw wicked too and LOVED it!

bottspot said...

It was AMAZING wasn't it! I saw it here in SLC and I now have WICKED FEVER! Is there a cure for that?

Lisa said...

Sounds like fun!! I don't know much about this musical, but I have heard a lot of good things. Rich and I are going to see Lion King in downtown Sac. in couple of weeks and I'm so excited. It is nice to get out once in a while.

Oh, by the way did I tell you we got the cards in the mail?? We did...thanks!