Sunday, May 3, 2009

Willy Wonka Cast Party!


After months of hard work and six performances, the kids finished off their theater season with a cast party! Here is Kaylie with her friends enjoying the slide show!!
Cameron enjoyed the food...lots of oranges and grapes..can you see his chipmunk cheeks??
The kids went around and got autographs from all the other cast members during the party. They played games and had a great time!
Here's another option for me...after all my hair is still falling out, so maybe I need to get myself an Oopma wig?? =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

Heidi, A friend of yours, Julie Ann Larson, told me about you and how wonderful you are. After reading your blog, I agree. You are amazing! I too am undergoing radiation for a brain tumor, so Julie thought we should get to know one another. I'm glad she was so thoughtful. God bless you in your fight!

ricciquill said...

I love the hair!!!!! Hope you are doing well. :)