Sunday, August 30, 2009

Steriods Are Real

Well, as much as I'd like to think I'm not really on steroids, the reality is that I am. Last week things became challenging for me on the steroids so I backed off my dosage a bit. The past four days have been miserable so after one episode I upped my dosage but it has yet to kick in.

I don't want to live with the side effects but the headaches I've had the past 3 days have been unbearable. Today I was in bed sobbing for 3 hours, it was horrific. I had a seizure on Friday and another one in the middle of the night on Sat.

Typing is really hard for me so I'm going to stop writing now. More later.
Love, Heidi

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh Heidi, I know you were hoping this wouldn't happen. How long do you have to be on the steroids, or do you know? I'm praying for you. It was so good to see you last month and see that everything is going well with you new house. Miss you! TJ

Katie said...

Heidi, I can't imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry. We're always praying for you and your family. Love Katie

Grandma said...

Hi Heidi,
I'm sorry that you are having problems again. We love you and are constantly praying for you. Please call and let us know if we can be of any help. Love You, Pam