Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hollywood Studios

Hollywood Studios used to be called MGM Studios when I went when I was 15. I remember that park being my favorite one. I loved all the behind the scenes attractions and learning about how movies are made. The park was sure a favorite place for my kids too!! My older kids loved the roller coaster best (me too!) but I never got a picture of it.

Scott and I at sunset in front of the Sorcerer's hat....(I should have taken the photo earlier in the day!! Too busy having fun I guess!)

Angee and I took a quick trip to San Fran to go shopping!!
Minnie was the only character Kaylie wanted her photo taken with. The line was only 5 minutes long too--a benefit of going in the off-season--and so I was happy to snap a photo!
Kyler's all time favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so this was SO fun for him to be able to go to the show and see his friends in person!! =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: