Sunday, February 14, 2010

Class Projects!

Here are the cute projects we made at the Mother & Daughter Valentine Class yesterday!!

Each girl got to decorate a mailbox....perfect for putting Valentines in!! The girls loved this!! We also made two other valentines and a chocolate box! So fun!
Last weekend I did activity days for the 8-11 year old girls in my church. These are the three projects the girls did. They learned different stamping techniques and how to use some fun tools. We had a great time!! It's been a busy stamping month for me! =0)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy/Austin said...

Those projects are so cute! They turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I wish Julia and I could have come to your mother/daughter class. Looks so fun! How did you do the adorable mailbox?
On a side note your house is "Gorgeous"just look at that studio! So glad things have worked out so wonderful for you, you really deserve it!
Love ya, Jennifer