Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ryan's Birthday

Yesterday we got together as siblings to celebrate my brother Ryan's birthday. It was great to spend some time together and this is the first time in MANY years we've all been together on his birthday. The last time may have been when I was about 17?? So Ryan would have been 11. Between missions for my three siblings and my getting married when Ryan was just 14, its just been a long time since we've celebrated together in this way! So this was fun!
Ryan looking at his gift from me...a scrapbook! Of course, its tradition, I have to do a scrapbook for my new nephew Tyler. So I got the album started and now Laura can add to it and Ryan can put in some of his wonderful photos!
Here is my darling new nephew Tyler! And my not-so-new niece, she is 10 months now! Wow has fast they grow!!
Darling Bella wearing Auntie Heidi's piggy slippers!! It was fun to spend time together! Thanks for coming everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

How fun for you. I love you giving him a scrapbook for his new son.

Amy/Austin said...

Thank you Heidi for the wonderful food and all the fun! We love you!!