Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Hogle Zoo

Monday was a teacher work day and so the kids had the day off school. We decided to go with our friends the Williams to the Hogle Zoo. Our family came here almost 3 years ago as part of our family reunion, so it brought back memories.

I realized that was the last time I took my kids to the zoo. Now my friend Angee was nice enough to take my younger kids a few times when I was sick or on treatment or something..but I hadn't been with them in 3 years!!
Here's all the kids together! Yes, Cam insisted on wearing his green frog hat to the zoo...come on Mom, its the ZOO!! That boy is not shy about wearing silly hats. I should be to blame since I bought it for him!!
My "baby" enjoyed the day at the zoo....
All the kids....enjoying the Elephants...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: