Tuesday, April 13, 2010

39 Cents a box for Cereal???

Target is my new favorite place to shop with coupons!! Last week I saved $58 in coupons at Target!! $58!!! It was amazing! I had double coupons for so many things..I got free toothpaste...it was on sale for $1.50 (Kids Crest) and then I had a $1.00 target coupon and a .50 cent manufacturer coupon! Voila..free!! I got chex cereal for $1.50 a box....after my $1.00 off per box coupons and the sale price. I got Chex Bars too for just over $1 a box with my coupons and their sale prices. I try to use my coupons when things are already on sale and I save a boodle!

I also got 7 Generation Cleaner free last week...it was on sale for $2 and I had a target coupon for $1 off and a newspaper coupon for $1 off...yeahoo!

I went shopping early this morning to get some things I needed for preschool and I got some items from my "Target Deals" list for this week. I ended up getting Special K granola for just .49 cents a box! WOW! They were $2.39 each on sale and then I had a coupon for $1.00 off each box. If you bought 5 boxes ( I had 5 coupons) then you got a $5 gift card to Target. So you credit back $1 for each box and I then got the boxes of cereal essentially for .39 cents each!

Post has a $2 coupon on their website too and I printed it off and was able to get a box of their cereal for .49 cents. Had it been on a good sale I might have gotten it free!! There are some amazing deals out there if you know where to look! My favorite new site is http://thekrazycouponlady.com You should check it out..it is AMAZING!! =)

Hugs,
Heidi

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I always love to see how cheap I can get something. Have you checked out a thifty mom? She has a good site too. Happy Shopping!

Amy/Austin said...

Awesome job!