Monday, April 19, 2010

Boys Dressing Up!

The other day the boys were so cute playing dress up. Here Cameron is being a warlock and Kyler is a wizard. Our friend Carter is being a knight. Aren't they so cute??
I LOVE this photo!! Kyler is a spider wizard!! Complete with jewelry and a broomstick..why do little boys have to grow up to be big boys? =(
My other boy...being a true cowboy! He's wearing the vest and pants that used to be Scotts when he was little. Even the cabbage patch horse was Scotts!! Talk about vintage toys.. =)
Dallyn was so cute to bring me this handful of flowers he picked for me. I just LOVE these sweet acts of kindness from him. Now I have a great bowl of dandelions on my kitchen counter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy/Austin said...

I sure love these sweet boys! Cute pictures!