Monday, April 26, 2010

Coupon Record!

Today I saved $86.22 with my coupons at Target!! My receipt said $110 is what I saved since they were counting another $25 based on everything being on sale that I bought. I had 55 coupons to use at Target today! Isn't that CRAZY?? It is, I am totally crazy, but its so awesome!! This is an all-time record for me..really the sales this week at Target are great and match those up with double-coupons and then the gift cards, etc. they offer and you can get some awesome deals!! I'm a happy camper....$86!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Let me tell you...krazycouponlady has all the tips you need. I just matched her tips with the ad prices and coupons I had and Voila!! Lots of savings!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Wow! I didn't know you were such an awesome shopper. I should follow your example!!!

Amy/Austin said...

That is so awesome!! 55 coupons, wow! That's so much work, but so exciting!