Thursday, May 6, 2010

BYU Women's Conference

Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend BYU Women's Conference with some friends from my ward. It was my first time going and I learned a lot!! I'm looking forward to going next year, since I live so close its easy to do now!

Being back at BYU on my old stomping grounds was so fun!

Here's Meghan and Kami deliberating over what classes to take! That was quite the challenge..there were so many good ones!
Meghan and I on our way back from class...the weather was COLD but it sure was pretty this day! We had rain, snow and slush but we survived! Definitely not what you'd expect in April!! I guess I'm still a California girl so I'm not used to this weather!
Here's my darling roommie Kami!! She's a gem! She keeps me grounded and she is so much fun! It was fun to be with all the girls!! It reminded me so much of life in the dorms some 10 years ago!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy/Austin said...

I'm so glad you got to go and that it was so fun!