Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

Last week I took the children on a trip to Thanksgiving Point Museum down in Lehi. Since we didn't have swim lessons or any other daily commitments I thought it would be the perfect time to seize the day and do something fun!

Here's the kids out front of the museum...
That's one BIG bone...
The boys thought the bone was pretty neat too!
This was one of my favorite exhibits because it was a big sea turtle monster...I don't love monsters, but I do love sea turtles and this was the closest thing to that! =)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hawaii68 said...

Hey! Looks like your having more fun evey day! So glad. Look what a fun mom you are! :-) Go, Heidi! Go!

The Copiers said...

This is Dexter's favorite place. My father in law lives minutes away from Thanksgiving point. Dexter loved looking at the pictures.