Friday, July 16, 2010

Heidi's Birthday Gifts

So this year my birthday gifts were creatively focused around what things the kids can do to enjoy time with Mom when she's recovering from surgery! Kaylie gave me some scrapbooking stickers and a coupon to spend time crafting with Mom from the bed as I'm recovering.
Dallyn gave me Skip Bo and a coupon to play games with Mom during my recovery.
Kyler gave me a scrapbooking magazine and a coupon to read books with him when I'm recovering.
Cameron gave me popcorn and a coupon watch movies with me while I'm recovering. The kids were so cute about their gifts and were excited that they had some plans of things to do with Mom while she's getting better. Scott bought me frozen cheesecake to enjoy post-surgery too. It was fun being together camping on my birthday and the time spent with my family was priceless!! I love you all so much! Thanks for a great birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so belated in giving you this greeting but I'm glad to see that you had a wonderful birthday with your family. You sure have managed to created some wonderful memories for your children. I'm so glad you had time together before your surgery.
Happy Birthday!

Jo Deann said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! One year older and wiser too??? Hugs from us. Love ya.