Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2 Month Post-Op MRI

Well yesterday was my 2 month Post-Op scan and meeting with Dr. Jensen. Other than the fact that it was a really LOONG day, things went well for my appointments. My last scan was July 17, the day after surgery, so this scan showed a great reduction in the swelling which is great. You could see the cavity where they removed the tumor and it looked great. The chemo wafers were completely gone...you could really see that on the scans as well.

Dr. Jensen said he is really happy about what he saw. He said our next focus is to figure out how to keep this tumor from coming back!! Yes, I agree with that! He said he is going to meet with the tumor board today and will call me tonight with their consensus on whether we should radiate or just let it be and watch it! I'm all for that!! =)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Love the news!!! Keep up the good news.

Amy/Austin said...

Yay, yay, yay! And I love all the pictures and other blog posts too!