Monday, September 6, 2010

Catching up a bit

Well its time for me to catch up a bit from being so behind on my blog these past 2 months. I know I've had a good reason, but its time to catch up!! Scot still fit in 2 competitions this summer despite all the craziness. I'm sad I wasn't able to be there to support Scott, but I just wasn't up to attending. One event was a personal triathlon and another one was a team triathlon. Way to go Scott!! He came in 15th out of about 230 competitors in the personal race. He is already talking about how he can better his time next year!! =)
Kaylie took a few classes this summer including a few sewing classes and a cake decorating class!! Here is the cake she made!
Our garden got mostly neglected this summer---I wonder why--but we still managed to grow some vegetables for our family to enjoy!
Here's a view of the lovely staples I had this time...last surgery I got 25...this time I got 50 instead! Yikes! This photo was taken 2 weeks post-op on the day my staples were to be removed. People are always commenting on how they can't believe I had this surgery without the Dr's shaving my head. Well they did shave all along my head its just that with my curly hair styled just right, or pulled in a pony tail you can't tell. =) Gratefully the 'buzz cut' I have all along my head is very narrow. So for all you that were questioning that--here is the proof!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi Freeman said...

ok, I guess if you are back to blogging I should try...what is my excuse for taking a break?