Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Birthday Party

Last Sunday we had a get together with my brothers and sister and their families for Kaylie's birthday. Here she is with her brownie cake (she doesn't like cake). She has a math problem on her brownies, which is a long standing family tradition in my family. So it says 8 plus 3, which represents her turning 11 years old!


Kaylie got to choose the menu for her special meal and she chose BBQ food. Scott made BBQ chicken, hot dogs, pasta salad, jello salad, watermelon, grapes, chips, and lemonade. It was a great meal thanks to Scott. I was too worn out to help...so I just put chips in a bowl!
Here's the guys on dish duty...chatting and enjoying time together.
One of the highlights of the night was that we got to "Skype" with my parents in California. This way they got to chat with everyone and they got to be in on the festivities!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: