Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grandparent Gifts

My parents gave Kaylie an eleven special collector doll for her birthday. I used to collect these when I was little too! So it has been fun for Kaylie to collect some of them as well!!
Grandma Salisbury gave Kaylie a cooking set...looks like a theme this year!! Grandma and Grandpa Wright & Great Grandma and Grandpa Black gave Kaylie some money. Thanks to all the grandparents for your kindness!!
One thing the children really look forward to on their birthday is getting to eat sugar cereal!! Since I don't ever buy that stuff this is their chance to choose any cereal they want! These were Kaylie's choices....complete with donuts!! It makes me shake in my boots to think of these sugary treats, but it sure makes their birthdays special!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: