Thursday, October 28, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Here are the kids with the pumpkins they carved the other night. I was using Kaylie's camera since my batteries died and so I couldn't tell what I was taking a picture of very well since it was dark! So I cut off a few of them...
Here are the boys pumpkins before they started carving!!

Kyler's is supposed to look like Mickey Mouse..I think Scott did a good job at that! Dallyn's is the most friendliest and Cameron's was the biggest!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You guys have been sooo busy!! How fun carving pumpkins. I'm glad you got to get away for your anniversary. I am still going to call, but as you know, we have company and not much alone time. Love you guys and love your blogs!!!

Katie said...

Heidi, I just read your post about the tumor growing again. I'm so sorry that this just keeps hitting you. I think of you often and appreciate your suggestion to live life to the fullest. You are always in our prayers. Love Katie