Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Baby News!

Because Amy was due to have her baby the day before Thanksgiving we decided to have Thanksgiving at our home the Sunday before. Here is a photo of Amy and I. I think she looks ready to have her baby and she is just darling!!! So here is the before photo....
The after photo is my favorite of course...this is my niece Hayley. She is so precious!
I was telling my kids that since Kyler's birth almost 4 1/2 year ago, going to the hospital last week was the happiest trip I have had to a hospital. It was the first time since then that I have had something to smile about going to the hospital!! I tend to frequent them for the wrong reasons! Being there with Amy and Austin for a happy celebration was weird! I LOVED it!! It was also fun to be in Utah to see Hayley. I have lived in CA for Amy's other babies so this was super fun that I could just drive up and visit her!
Here's Cam and I enjoying meeting darling baby Hayley!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

She's so adorable!! You look great too Heidi!!

Grandma said...

What a cutie!! How did the tests come out for her mom??