Friday, December 17, 2010

More Catching Up

Cameron made this really great Haunted House as part of his 4th grade project. Mom didn't want him to keep it forever so we took a photo to save for posterity and said goodbye to the house.

I had the opportunity to go on a field trip with Cameron this week. I have not gone on a field trip with Cam's class since the pumpkin patch in Kindergarten. Wondering why?? I got sick his first month into 1st grade and my health has been downhill from there. I have been able to go on trips with Dallyn but the timing of Cam's trips just didn't work out for me. So I was excited to go to the museum with Cam's class this week.
Here's Cameron being silly with some of his friends...
Dallyn also played basketball this fall and I finally got to go to one of his games on Saturday. It was fun to watch him play. He is in an instructional league which is all they do here if you are under 3rd grade. So he is just learning the ropes right now, he sure runs hard and tries hard!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: