Sunday, February 27, 2011

7 Sacred Pools

Our last stop on the road to Hana was the 7 Sacred Pools. I think we only visited 3 of the pools and the children had a great time!
Dallyn was so cute he told me that he thinks that Maui is his favorite Hawaiian island. =) He also told me that when he gets married he wants to come to Maui with Scott and I and then we can show him and his wife all the cool things on Maui. Isn’t he a sweet boy? He also told me that the next time we go to Hawaii he wants to go to Kauai. =) Scott told him hopefully in five years when he is 11 like Kaylie he can come to Kauai. My kids are already talking about wanting to come back. It really is Heavenly here!

Kaylie was in charge of counting how many one-way bridges there were on the road to Hana. I think we tapped out at 60 some. It was amazing, Kaylie kept track of them and my children soon learned why they didn’t build new bridges every time a bridge was too narrow. They learned a lot while we were driving in the car, we talked about all the new plants and trees and flowers and it was just so neat to be there and just take in all the views and to discuss all that with the children. I must say it has been more fun to have the kids here than I thought it would be. They have been so good and have been really having a great time—who wouldn’t its Hawaii??---but it has really been fun. I’m so grateful to have been headache free! What a blessing..since Sunday I haven’t had one so that is great. Aloha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: