Sunday, February 27, 2011

Black Sand Beach

This is one of the places I loved coming when we visited five years ago. This black sand beach is just so amazing! So I had to get some photos of the children with the black sand! We even brought home a handful and you can see the black sand and our seashell collection in our kitchen in Utah! So we brought back a little bit of paradise with us!

Aren't they just darling in their matching Wave shirts?? Kaylie is wearing one of my old Maui tees so we are just so very coordinated for these road to Hana photos! =)
Scott and Heidi on my favorite beach!
These are some special flowers that Kyler picked for me...how darling is that 4 year old?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah LaClaire said...

I've always wanted to visit the black sand beach along the Road to Hana! I'm glad to hear that you guys had a great time there, and I love your Road to Hana photos, they are so beautiful!