Sunday, February 27, 2011

We survived the "Road to Hana!"

Tuesday was a great day in Maui!! This was the day that we were adventurous and tackled the Road to Hana! It was very long but amazing day! We left about 8:30 am and returned about 8 pm so it was a very, very long day on the road…literally, but the amazing things that we saw were totally worth the day! The children were really great sports about all the driving. Luckily we had this very nice set of wheels as our rental car so it made all the time in the car much more pleasant!!


Scott had picked spots that didn’t require a lot of hiking, both because of the kids and because of my leg so I was grateful for that. We really got to see some neat things on the Road to Hana! Five years ago when Scott and I came before without kids we did the Road to Hana and I got so carsick. This time I took medication and Kaylie did too and we did great in the car so it was a whole different scenario, I had a much more pleasant trip! I loved the Road to Hana this time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: