Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Very Hungry Catterpillar

This is one of my very favorite books and I knew it was one of the girl's favorite books too so when I saw these stuffed animals I just had to get one for Abby's birthday! Here she is with her little one and her big one!
She was being a total ham for this 'photo shoot', it was very cute! She carried this caterpillar all around with her and Amy said she slept with her in the crib that night. I just think its such a cute toy so I was excited for her to have one for her birthday!
Here she is giving it kisses!! It was so sweet!! She was doing that with other atuffed friends earlier in the day!
Aunt Heidi also gave the girl's special cookies for Abby's birthday. I just couldn't resist these from the bakery!! Cookie monster, Elmo and Zoe cookies! I was able to special order them on Friday and pick them up on Sat. I just think they are so fun!! The perfect gift for Abby....and yes I had to get three extras for Bella too so that everyone would be happy! =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: