Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lots of Visitors!

Well I have had lots of great visitors lately so it has been fun to spend time with everyone and get caught up with some people I have not seen in awhile!! First of all Scott was in China for 10 days and while he was gone my sister came to visit to help ease my loneliness (and craziness) and that was so very fun to have her here. It was the first time she has come to visit without her girls so we were able to spend a little more time actually visiting, though we were still busy running errands and taking care of my kids!!

Then my childhood friend Kristen came to visit on her way to a wedding in CA and it was so great to see her and her darling family. It had been about 2 years since we had seen each other as they had visited on another road trip from ID to CA but back when I lived in CA so it's been awhile. It was relay great seeing her and we had a nice visit!


The week before that Kathleen came to visit from NV and we enjoyed some time together. Kathleen and I go way back to my early Elk Grove days when Kaylie and her son were in preschool together!! So it's been awhile...it was great seeing her again


The kids all enjoyed playing together and here's a group photo of her kids and my kids, they came out in the fall too to visit and stayed a few days and we forgot to get a photo then so I had to grab one this time! It has been great to re-connect with so many great friends!


No comments: