Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time For Stamping!

On April 2nd I took some time and did some stamping. It has been a really long time since I have done anything so it was really fun to stamp while I watched General Conference. Here is my project table as I was getting started!
Here is my table 'during' the card making. I stamped 50 cards using the Breast Cancer Awareness stamps I have. I wanted to make some cards for my good friend that is going through chemo right now. So I sent her a bunch of cards she can use as thank you cards to give her friends and family. Then I kept 25 of them for myself since I seem to be really short on cards and I need them quite often too! =)

Thanks to Pam for helping me cut all the ribbon for my 50 bows and to Scott for helping me cut all the cardstock. It was a group effort but we got the 50 cards done! Yea! =)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: