Friday, June 24, 2011

A day in Cabo San Lucas

Ok, I am still catching up on the rest of my cruise photos! So here are the ones from Day 1 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. That morning we relaxed a bit and the boys enjoyed hanging out in the kids cabin. Since my kids were missing school I had them take opportunities to read on the trip. Here's Cam reading Percy Jackson in luxury!
Then the boys got ready to hit the road..or actually in this case the water...as we disembarked in Cabo.

Cameron was especially excited to see the crabs hanging around.

We took a tour on a glass bottom boat which the children thought was so fun. We really did see some great fish through the glass but the photos wouldn't turn out so great

Scott was enjoying the tour and being in the water, his true home!!

There were some beautiful arches and stone elements we saw on our tour...Scott could tell you all about them. I can't remember any of the nitty gritty details, sorry!

A bunch of seals out sunbathing!

I loved watching my children take in all the splendor of the day! We were so lucky to be able to take this fabulous vacation!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: