Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's Pirate Night Tonight!

Well I am still catching up on cruise photos..so you get a few updates here and there in between our everyday life stuff!

So, one of the great highlights of our trip was the Pirate night! Dallyn was SO excited to meet Jack Sparrow. He has talked about it so much since. We actually bought a photo of our family with Jack Sparrow and it's in the boys bedroom. So it really was a trip highlight!
We were in Animator's Palate that night, which is my favorite restaurant on the ship! It was so cool how the paintings changed throughout the evening. By the end of the night the entire restaurant was full of color, like a paint palate. It was really awesome! Here are some photos of our family on this fun evening!!









Look how cute this menu was!! Every night they had different menus and they were always so creative and fun. I just love Disney!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi Freeman said...

wow I totally am catching the vision of the cruise...almost feel like I went. I am totally jealous but totally happy that you guys had so much fun.