Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wedding Day Family Photos

Here are some photos from Jason and Allison's wedding day...we took some candids while they were doing their family photos. So here are the three sister-in-laws in our pink blouses! Allison had pink and grey on her wedding announcements so we knew those were two of her favorite colors so we tried to coordinate!
I love this photo...Mom and Dad with the four kids...somewhere along the way we all grew up! Even little Jason! =) (I can say that since he was 8 when I left for BYU and 10 when I got married!! =) That must mean I am getting old! =)


The four siblings! I am so grateful for my wonderful family and for the privilege I have to have such a fantastic sister and two awesome brothers!!


We had to get mom in on the "girls' photo....we wanted Allison in it too, but she had already left to change before we had a chance to finish the post wedding candids! We missed you Allison!!


I like to take photos of our children at all the temples we go to visit. This was our first visit to Draper so here we are! We had bad sun angles so we took it on the side of the temple..what a pretty day it was!! =)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: