Monday, August 29, 2011

What Cameron has been up to!

Well Cameron has been swimming and swimming and swimming some more this summer! He has been doing awesome! He's advanced to the Juniors team and is becoming quite the little fish. This past week he started doing what they call "dry land" for Juniors. That is where he does strength training type things and works on developing muscle and then he swims for 1 1/2 hours after that. Let's just say he is burning a lot of calories going to team!

Cameron spent his summer months keeping us smiling and laughing. He sure is the family comedian and he is sure to make me smile even in the worst circumstances. I'm so grateful for the balance Cameron brings to our family!! Love him!

This made me cry..he is just such a sweet boy. He decorated my door the other day after I had had a few rough days on chemo. You can read the cute signs he made for me. What a thoughtful son I have! I am so blessed!

Don't come in unless you are willing to be nice to Mom!!=) Cameron has had a great summer.....now back to the routine of school, etc!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: