Thursday, September 1, 2011

Relaxing at Bear Lake

Well as you know I am super behind on blogging so I will do just a smidgen today. Today I'm going to start with some photos from our weekend at Bear Lake. We had a great time up at the (other) Wright's cabin Friday and Saturday. Here are some photos of our fun, relaxing times. Triathlon photos to come this weekend..=)

Kyler couldn't wait to get in the water...it was too dark so he had to wait until Saturday.
Cameron would have been content to paddle for a long time on this surfboard!

Kyler playing on the beach...

Cameron going in the canoe with the boys...

I thought it was so funny how they used a tractor to launch the boat! It is so shallow there it's the only way to do it. I got a kick out of that so I just had to take a few photos!

And the boat is out... =)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stole a bunch of pictures off you blog to put on my mine. Yes, I'm actually trying to post

Unknown said...

I'd like to use your picture of the tractor launching a boat in Bear Lake for a story we're doing about Bear Lake beaches. I will give you credit for the photo.

Unknown said...

I'd like to use your picture of the tractor launching a boat in Bear Lake for a story we're doing about Bear Lake beaches. I will give you credit for the photo.