Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love to Grandma

My dearest Grandma passed away one week ago today. I am so grateful for the life she lived and for the example she was to me and my family. I am so grateful that she lived such a full and wonderful 89 years.
These are the flowers for my siblings and I...my parents brought them to the graveside service on Monday.

The display table at the funeral had some great photos from their younger years.

My favorite photo of Grandma and Grandpa Black.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm so sorry about your grandmother passing Heidi. I met her a couple of times and she was so nice, just like all of your family. Give your parents my best wishes and I hope you have comfort in this time of loss. The gospel is so wonderful in helping us through this life, and in knowing there is a better place hereafter. I know your grandmother was proud of you and all you have accomplished. I miss you! I need to come visit soon!
Love you, Teresa