Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunday Family Get Together

Sunday we were lucky enough to have Amy's family come visit us. It was so fun to have our families together. Jason and Ryan's families were busy or they would have been here too. Here are some cousin photos we took before dinner. It was fun to get to use the Easter dishes. The girls always love to see what fun dishes Auntie has for the holidays!! Of course we must always be festive, I don't settle for anything less!




Here is everyone enjoying Bella's belated birthday treat. I was so sick on her birthday party day I didn't get any photos (crazy for me I know) so these will have to suffice!! From Auntie Bella got a Dora doll and some clothes.


Hayley was taking FIRST STEPS at my house! It was so exciting I could have cried!! She is growing up so very much! It is so fun to see Hayley's personality take shape!


Does it get much more cute than this? Really??


Now an ode to Hayley...I have some darling photos of her, she was so smiley on Sunday!!














Hayley was starting to get fussy and so great Uncle Scott stepped in to help enertain Hayley so Amy & Austin could get the girls ready to go home. I just think these pictures are precious! Reminds me of when Scott and I were younger and had little kids to play pat-a-cake with. Oh the memories...









Posted by Picasa

No comments: